For the first time ever, I've made a long list of things I want to improve or just do in 2015 - a long New Year's resolutions list. It has ten bullet points. Ten! I know! I'm crazy! It's not that impossible to accomplish them all, though.
- Get a job!
- Exercise - every day
- Be better at studying - taking notes in class + organizing notes and stuff on my desk (it's a mess)
- Be better at going to bed before midnight
- Play the trombone some more
- Learn to play a new musical instrument
- Eat more exotic fruit
- Drink more wine
- Watch those Disney films you haven't watched yet
- Vlog in public some more
I really do believe that it's going to be easy to complete most of these things. It's a good mix between challenging things, and things that are easily done. I only have to remember this list, heh, so I'm thinking about hanging up the list somewhere in my room to remind me of it every day.
So, what are your New Year's Resolutions, if you have any?
- Line xx